Colossians 3:17

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all
in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the
Father through Him.

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Glory of Being Home-Schooled

Most children these days are public schooled, but the more girls that find out I'm home-schooled, the more I get comments like "I wish I was home-schooled, but my Mom won't let me."  But being home-schooled isn't always like a child in a candy store...especially if you live in a place like I do.  You have the dogs barking non-stop, and the roosters crowing, the hens cackling, the birds chirping outside, the hawks and crows passing through with their 'caws' and different calls.  You have to really concentrate.  But the advantage is that you have your parent as your teacher, you get one-on-one attention (unless you have brothers and sisters being home-schooled too)  What I do for my Math is I figure out the answers, and put them inside the computer.  I'd like to know which subject in school is every body's favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment